30 Jan Making Vegan No Bake Brownies
Vegan NO Bake Brownies
Vegan NO bake brownies are for the chocolate lovers that do not want to regret their decision. This recipe is also great for moms out there looking for an alternative for your kids that are craving something a little sweet. Because I always have to eat some sort of chocolate after eating dinner I felt like those calories would add up someday. Therefore I began looking for alternatives for desserts since I have a sweet tooth. I knew I did not want flour nor eggs so I had to search for ingredients that would stick and have the same effect that flour would in an oven. I found a couple of recipes and kind of made it my own by adding different toppings and if you get bored you can always add or substitute the ingredients.
- 1 1/2 cups pecans
- 2 1/2 cups pitted dates
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp cocoa nibs, optional
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup honey or agave/maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Place the pecans, dates, walnuts, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, coconut oil and salt into the bowl of a food processor. Process until completely combined and the mixture holds together.
- Slightly grease a 8×8 inch square pan and line with parchment paper, in such a way that some edges are longer to make it easy to lift it up once it’s set.
- Spread the mixture into the prepared baking pan and press with the back of a wet spoon to create a smooth surface.
- In a small bowl combine the cocoa with honey, coconut oil and vanilla extract. Spread evenly over the mixture in the pan.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours to set. Keep leftovers refrigerated.
If you would like to be updated on my next posts go follow my Instagram:
and post on my Facebook page if you have any suggestions on what I should cook next:
I hope you beautiful people enjoy this recipe as much as I did,
Until next time!